Single Parents

Working single mommas, come on in!

Organization is my downfall. I am a single mom to a wonderful 2 year old little girl who keeps me going. I try to stay on top of things, but the past 10 months has been something out of a movie.... and not a feel good one (think becoming a single parent, assuming all of the marital debt, death in the family, being willed a house with a mortgage, trying to sell the original place to get down to paying only one mortgage, and mother being diagnosed with cancer....) I was just wondering if we could all share tips on staying organized through the week! My biggest problem is supper time!!! Can we share quick meals that are week day friendly? Something fairly healthy, quick, easy, and budget friendly! lol I get up at 515am and don't get home until after 5pm so I don't have a lot of time when I get home, as you all know, the kiddies are hungry at that time of night! (so am I!!!) I rely on my slow cooker a lot, and when I am not too tired, I will try to make supper the night before for the following day. But it still has to be quick because, as you know, exhaustion will set in shortly after bath and bedtime for the little one.... Thanks in advance, and I hope you all have a great week!! :)