3rd Trimester

Im I totally weird for thinking this??

Im pregnant with mine and my husband's first baby ever and we're so excited to be meeting him soon! But...as his due date gets closer, Im finding myself getting more and more sad about not feeling him inside me anymore. I mean, like most of you Im uncomfortable walking/sleeping/standing, my back and hips hurt alot, my clothes aren't fitting right, going to the doctor's all the time is costing a fortune (even with insurance), etc...but I just can't help but feel sad about him leaving me. I probably sound like a psycho, I know. Maybe I feel this way because its our first and probably last baby (we haven't decided on that yet, but we want to wait atleast 3 years before we start talking about siblings) and its comforting to feel/see his little feet kicking and being able to just sit there and rub them is relaxing to me. To me it feels like for those moments hes dancing around in there, nothing else matters and Im completely serene. Just him and I, ya know? Is anyone else feeling this way??
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker