Breastfeeding

Another pumping question

Right now I am pretty much exclusively breastfeeding my LO. He gets the occasional bottle we we go out or DH gives him one to help me. Anyway, I had some supply issues, so I also pump an additional 2-3 times per day to make sure I am making enough and also so I can have a small stash for times that I know we will be needing a babysitter in the coming months. My question is....does the time of day that I pump matter in terms of my body producing more milk? for example, one of my pumping times (the one I'm doing while typing this) is during my LO's first night feeding....usually sometime around 1 or 2 am. Is this going to tell my body to produce more milk in the middle of the night vs. maybe in the morning or during the day when LO is eating more often? I pump at this time because of the convenience of LO being asleep for longer periods and DH being asleep and not distracting me, but eventually LO is going to be sleeping through the night and I don't want to end up still having to get up and pump just because i'm too full. Right now he sleeps between 4-6 hours for his first stretch and my boobs are pretty hard when I wake up...however, they are nice and soft after my little piggy eats.