Breastfeeding

Trying to figure this out...

Ok, so babies are more efficient than the pump? If I pump 4oz in 10m from my right side, is that why my DD won't eat for more than 6-8m from that side?  I mean, she can seemingly do a complete feeding in under 10 from that side, and in 8-12 from my left side.  I usually only offer one boob per feeding as that's all she'll take, though sometimes she wants a "snack" an hour later.  I was under the impression they were supposed to eat for at least 10m per side to get the hindmilk (though my DD doesn't have green poops so I'm hoping she is getting hindmilk).  There is no way I could get her to eat for 15-20m at a time.  Just doesn't happen. I know I have oversupply, I did with my DS and I EP'd for a few months with him (he could never latch, short frenulum). 

I just want to make sure I am doing this correctly!  And I'm NOT pumping except for whichever side I don't feed on before she goes to bed, and I pump once in the middle of the night when my boobs can't take it anymore (and I let my husband feed her that milk cause I can pump in 1/3 the time it takes to feed her, change her and put her back to bed).  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml