Breastfeeding

Overnight supply drop (literally)

So on Tuesday I flew back to my house from my parents with DD. I was engorged all day long cuz she wasn't eating very much (although eating often). I ate out for all 3 meals because I was gone from 6am until 630pm.

Because of being gone so late I didn't really have time to go grocery shopping either and my husband didn't do any while I was gone so all of our food was bad yesterday and my car was at my sisters so I was stranded most of the day.

I ended up eating an egg sandwich around 11, a package of 4 peanut butter cracker sandwiches just before that, a strawberry granola bar around 5, then hot dogs and mac n cheese at 8 when my husband got home.

It felt like DD was eating all day long and I was like empty all day long, I didn't even have strong let downs (usually I can spray a foot away lol). Could it have been from the rapid drop in calories that I ate?? Oh, and I'm not even engorged from overnight and usually I am.

I'm not gonna pump this morning and we managed to get some milk last night so I was able to eat some cereal this morning for breakfast and I'm going grocery shopping today too so I will be able to eat a decent lunch and dinner get in some fruits and vegetables. Hopefully things go back to normal. Also I've been drinking decent amounts of water.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml