Breastfeeding

Not sure what to do

My EBF baby (10 weeks old) has been acting very strangely today. Since his 8 am feed, he has been only eating for 3 to 5 minutes on each breast before pulling away and crying. By the afternoon his pulling away had become very forceful and I was worried that he had not eaten enough so we called the pedi. The nurse suspects that he might be having a case of reflux.  Of course we are not sure if this is the cause and we don't know if this will become a condition he suffers with or if it has something to do with something that I have eaten. She recommended a 1/4 teaspoon of mylanta and having him held and sleep upright tonight. 

Right now DH is feeding him a bottle of previously pumped milk and I am about to pump. I am not going to automatically dump this milk, but if it is my milk today then should I dump it? I guess that I am confused and upset about the cause of this. I have been taking fenugreek to up my supply and beyond absolutely hating my seeing my baby in distress I am also worried that this will impact my supply and thus affect him further.  

Has anyone had a situation like this? Any advice is very much welcomed and appreciated.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml