3rd Trimester

Insensitive BRU employee

So I was just in BRU doing my registry completion and when I was standing in line, a (male) employee said to me, "You're not going to pop that baby out any minute, are you?" I was a little shocked bu managed to say, "No, I still have a month until my due date." In which he responded with, "Oh, well, you look really big. Just don't have your baby here in the store, I wouldn't be able to handle that." At first I chuckled because I didn't know how to react or respond but when I got into the car I became infuriated and started thinking of all the things I should have said or done. I'm trying to let it roll off my shoulders but now I am considering calling to complain, even though I don't have the guys name, so I'm not sure it would do much good. You would think that people that work in a store designated for babies and pregnant women would be trained to leave out the comments that could be considered offensive. Honest to God, I am not even close to being "big"...I have a very petite frame, under the anticipated weight gain, and am measuring behind. Do you guys think I should just let this one go, or am I right to be upset over this one?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml