3rd Trimester

Anyone else just scared?

I'm heading into 33 weeks this Saturday and I swear I've had a few panic attacks so far re: labor and delivery. I keep trying to tell myself labor is hopefully one day out of my life and I can make it through as countless numbers of other women have done it before me. But it's not making me feel better! Couple this with labor horror stories--my SIL told me her first labor was terrible--and went into detail!..I'm like why can't people tell me positive experiences? I would never share my story if it was going to make someone feel uncomfortable..Some days I don't think about it but others I let my fear consume me..I'm reading books when I can trying to prepare for the arrival of our little girl..but I don't think anything is going to prep me for labor. And everyone's experience is different..I'm the type of person who doesn't sit well with the unknown so this is tough for me..And I've suffered from anxiety in the past..My Mom told me that once I'm there in the moment I won't have time to be nervous--I will just react and listen to the doctor and nurses..

How is everyone else feeling about the big moment?