3rd Trimester

Anyone else with irregular kick counts?

Okay, so I can say that baby boy is certainly most active in the morning and at night, typically. Though just how active seems to really depend. And then sometimes he is active all day. Also, if I am active that day he isn't as active during the day or at night even after I settle down. It won't be till the next day that I start to feel him move more. Then twice now I swear to god he is trying to give his mama a heart attack. He will absolutely refuse to kick! I will sing, and drink sugary drinks, eat a snack, listen to music, poke him. Nothing. Then when I start crying and freaking out, he starts to kick and move around completely normal. So when I try to do kick counts like in the morning or at night, I never come up with the same level of activity. Basically I feel like all I am going off of is "I feel him moving, so he has to be okay". Going by this makes me a nervous wreak when I don't feel him move for a while, like during the day I don't always feel him move every hour. Hoping that's normal.

Anyone else not have those specific kick counts that they say we are apparently supposed to have?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml