3rd Trimester

XP: heart-shaped uterus

I'm from first tri, but posting on other boards to get more responses.

Last weekend, I went to the ER with red bleeding, which ended up being from a small subchorionic hemorrhage. During the ultrasound, it was found that I have a possible bicornuate uterus (severely heart-shaped uterus..like the division goes almost all the way to the cervix). The u/s tech acted like it was no big deal and that everything would be fine, but of course I then came home and scared the crap out of myself searching it on google. 

I have an appointment with my OB on Monday and will discuss this then. But from what I read online, it looks like it is hard to determine exactly which type of anomaly I have while I'm pregnant. I also don't understand why this wasn't seen before by my OB, as I had two ultrasounds by my OB prior to the ER visit.

Any other ladies have this or another type of uterine anomaly? Have you had any complications so far or needed any interventions? The u/s tech at the ER says this probably explains the spotting I've had for a couple of weeks now. Any suggestions on issues to bring up to my OB?

Thanks.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml