3rd Trimester

DH is in bad trouble

So DH neglected to tell me his friend from Kansas was coming up...with a dog. It's an American Bulldog. 

He didn't tell me this until like...oh 2 hours before the guy shows up.

I am beyond pissed! They want to go out to eat and see a movie. I hope they don't assume I'm taking care of this dog, because it's not my problem. I think it's rude to impose on us and even if the guy did talk to DH before hand, DH is in a world of trouble for not okaying it with me which is in no way okay! Not to mention this guy is a smoker so I want to vomit just passing by him in the house.

Also the dog has already growled at me for no reason. I was sitting in the recliner talking to my friend on the phone with Bravo on the tv and it came into the living room and growled at me.

If it does it again, I'm leaving and DH can enjoy a) sleeping with his friend and his friends dog and b) the hotel bill because I will go to the Marriott and stay there until my doctors appointment Monday and he can go to shove it where the sun doesn't shine! Also he can enjoy me going to the spa to get a manicure and pedicure too because I'm 9.5 months pregnant and I don't need to deal with this crap! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml