3rd Trimester

Those of you in business-is this a mistake?

I love my job and take my career very seriously.  I always do whatever I?m asked, even if it?s outside my job description.  The company has rewarded me in turn and I?m in a leadership position. Senior leadership has asked that someone from my unit travel along with them to meet some clients- they can technically have the meetings without us, but would really like representation from my unit. I had the appropriate person from my staff lined up, and they backed out. I engaged the backup, and they also backed out.  Now the travel event is scheduled for Monday and I?m really out of appropriate people to send. In the past, I would have offered to go myself by now, but this time I haven?t stepped up. Just looking at the agenda exhausts me. I would need to catch a 5 am flight (and the airport is over an hour away), there?s multiple layovers, and the event itself involves back to back meetings separated by large stretches of driving. I really, really don?t want to go. I?m sure senior leadership, knowing me, expects me to offer to go at this point. But is it ok if I use my pregnancy as an excuse just this once? Those of you who are also in the business world, do I totally suck?  I feel horrible, but the trip sounds like a nightmare.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml