3rd Trimester

Another BRU Registry Vent

So I got my registry completion coupon in the mail today and in the fine print it says that the registry completion excludes basically everything they sell in their store:

Excludes all toys, baby food, diapers, formula, wipes, sale items, Ameda, Aprica, Baby Brezza, Baby /jogger, BOB, Britax, Bugaboo, Cybex, Closet Organization products, ERGObaby, Furniture, Mamas & Papas, Motherhood Matertnity clothing, Nap Nanny, Pediped, Peg Perego, Phil & Teds, Quinny, Robeez, Tommee Tipee, Under Armour, electronic learning toys, books, tablets, games, Apple products, FAO products, RobotGalaxy, gift cards, photo portraits, phone/special/online orders, and breast pumps.

WTF? I would also like to point out that I received ZERO rewards bucks that were promised as a result of our registry being linked to our BRU Rewards account because that program is conveniently being "phased out." We have been ripped off SO BAD! This registry program is a total joke. Baby items are cheaper at Walmart and Target than they are at BRU, even with the 10% discount. Who would ever register here anymore? I seriously might write a letter to the company. Shame on you Babies R Us!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml