2nd Trimester

Should I tell my OB?

I went to the ER on Sunday with a headache that wouldn't go away. Baby and I are fine and I've been in pretty constant communication with my OB's office the last few days, so my doctor knows what's going on with that. While I was at the hospital though, I had a nurse who started bad mouthing my OB's practice. The nurse started out talking about the practice in general and mentioning a few other places that I could switch to (It's never too late to change doctors!). When I told her that I LOVE my OB (which I do. Have since the first visit), she started saying it was more my OB's partner that was the crazy one (her words not mine) and that I should just hope that I go into labor when my OB is on call and not the partner. I have never had a problem with my OB's office. I talked to my OB's partner when I called for advice about the headache on Sunday and she was sweet, and professional. She seemed to have a similar beside manner to my OB. Would it be helpful to my OB to know that there's a nurse at L&D bad mouthing them, or should I keep it to myself? I don't want to say something just to start drama, but if it's something they would want to know, I don't feel any compulsion to keep what the nurse said confidential. I saw my doctor this morning and didn't say anything because I wasn't sure. WWYD?