3rd Trimester

XP: Me vs. DH

Okay ladies, some of you may remember a post by me a while back about DH going on a bachelor party trip (I think I only posted on May 2012 board, so a lot of you may not remember) to the beach 5 hours away while I am 35 weeks.  The trip is coming up this weekend, and DH wins.  He is going.  He asked my doctor for approval and everything, and my doctor gave him the okay. Whatever. Go! haha

So NOW... he is insisting that he should not wear his wedding ring to the beach because a wave may wash it off while he is in the water and he doesn't want to lose it.  He's totally serious. I think this is absurd.  It's not any looser now than the day we got married.  People wear their wedding bands to the beach alllll the time.  He's going with 13 guys... about 11 of which are in relationships, but only 3 or 4 are married.  I told him I felt sure they would have their wedding bands on.  How do y'all feel about this?? I really don't like the idea of him not having it on.  It just bothers me.  I also think the chances of him losing it are slim to none.  Am I being crazy??

(I would also like to add that I know he's not just trying to not wear the ring to appear single... because if he were doing that he wouldn't have told me about it. He's very honest and I have no worries about him seeking out other women or anything like that. I just prefer that his relationship status be known.)

BabyName Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Baby Slings at Nurtured Family