2nd Trimester

worried? any one else?

I went last Tuesday for my a/s - and have to wait until the next dr.'s appointment to get results. They just do the scan and send the report to my dr.  whom is on holidays and I go April 3rd but with aback -up dr.But Hopefully the cover dr will tell me..

It hit me yesterday that "something"  could be wrong.  I have three healthy babies- but just the fear came over me.. im not a worrier by nature- just  my last 3 pregnancies maybe I was neive to think "nothing"  could happen.  Im just so scared.  I bought some girl outfits this weekened and then it hit me- what if Im buying all this stuff and something is wrong.  I actually strated having a min-break down- I dunno if its hormones- or just I know this is our last baby or what- but its terrifies me. EVERY baby is a blessing.. and I know things happen.. I think all these stories I read on the forums about losses, the Duggarrs at 8 weeks.. , and IRL a daycare worker lost her baby at 30+ weeks.  Im just so scared now. I just pray for a healthy baby- Im actually going to call and see if I can bump up my appointment as another 8 days of this - I will drive myself mad. 
lolololo