3rd Trimester

Today is my birthday...and it stunk-am I being a baby?

Today is one of the worst birthdays I have ever had. I am not sure if I am 'right' in how I feel, or if I am being a big baby, but the whole day has been sad/rather depressing for me.

All day I have felt like sort of an afterthought. I was really hoping that DH would do something special, especially with my being pregnant. There was nothing planned, no card, no cake plans. I feel like DH was grumpy/looking for an argument all day...We went to get Mexican food at a 'family restaurant' so that DS could join us and it not be a hassle. DS was acting out a bit (he is TWO), and DH just kept dwelling on it/complaining etc. which made it worse. We did not get home until almost 8PM, and on the way home DH stopped by the grocery store (AFTER I had made it known that I felt like an 'afterthought') and picked up an ice cream cake, which I have yet to eat. It just feels so forced.

Now I am sitting up in bed, alone, while he watches March Madness downstairs. I know that birthdays are overrated, and it may be because I am pregnant and emotional, but I have already cried a couple times(which he is aware of and STILL seems to not really care...) I just feel like this day was kind of a letdown. Am I being a big baby?