2nd Trimester

Natural cleaning products: advice please (it's baby related!)

We're moving in two weeks and we need to get the house absolutely spotless. I want to do it all myself, partly because I actually love cleaning (yes I know... I'm weird) but mostly because DH is at work all day and I sit at home all day doing nothing. So, anyway, not really an option to just delegate the cleaning to him.

I'm very wary of cleaning everything with bleach, ajax, etc; especially since our house isn't very well ventilated. Does anyone know of any cleaners I can make with household items that actually work? I know about vinegar cleaning glass, for example, and coke cleaning toilets (although that doesn't actually work). That's the kind of thing I'm looking for here: something I probably have in my cupboard that can clean soap scum and take marks off the wall, etc etc. I know there are plenty of all-natural cleaners on the market but with moving expenses we don't have any money (no, literally) to spend on anything right now. Any ideas?

Oh, and obviously the reason it's baby-related is I don't want to use icky chemicals :)