3rd Trimester

frustration with hospital (minor vent)

My hospital is smaller and in a more rural area but I always feel taken care of whenever I have to go there. It's a much more intimate setting and my OB delivers there.

That being said, every time I try to call to get in for my tour, they are packed and have nothing open for us to see! I tried to call in the middle of the week and they said "Oh no, weekends are much better for us! Call Saturday a couple hours before you want to come in and everything should be good!" So I just called again and they say "Oh no! We had 5 mommas come in today having babies, so all of our L&D rooms are being used and we have nothing open to show you. Try calling later tomorrow afternoon hopefully somebody will have gone home by then." 

I know this is not such a big deal and I shouldn't be stressing about it but I just want to get it done so we can ask a couple questions and just feel more comfortable and prepared for the process. I know I'm 7 weeks away from my EDD but Dr thinks LO will be here a bit early and I'm a bit of a planner so this day-to-day business of not knowing is driving me BSC!

I just want to be able to make an appointment and have a set time for our tour! I completely understand that women in actual labor have priority over my wants (I'm not cold-blooded), I'm just a little frustrated...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket the right one will always make you feel like you are the most loved person in the world