2nd Trimester

Should I be worried...

It suddenly occured to me that I'm 22 weeks pregnant and virtually none of the 'standard first visit' checks were done. I never had a full physical exam (my weight, height, and blood pressure were taken; my heart and lungs weren't); didn't get a breast exam; didn't get a pap smear; only had an HIV test, not a full STD screen (I know I'm clean, though, so is that a problem?); didn't get an internal exam ("with two fingers inside the vagina and one hand on the abdomen"); didn't have my ovaries and uterus checked; and, as far as I know, had no screen for RBR, varicella, reubella, etc (unless this is done in the bloodwork and they didn't mention it).

Another thing is that my family's medical history was not discussed at all. I completed a checklist they gave me and it was so vague that I actually wrote 'PTO' on it and added more details about my family medical history. Specifically, that's: diabetes on DH's father's side; a degenerative eye condition on my father's side; ovarian and testicular cancer on my father's side; and digestive problems on my mother's side (including ulcers on the bowel and a gluten allergy). Is it standard that they didn't discuss my history? Do they only discuss medical history if they think there might be a problem? Are the things I've listed 'nothing to worry about'? I doubt diabetes and cancer fall into that category!

I'm now very, very worried about this. I knew that my health department was sh*tty but I didn't realise it was that bad...