2nd Trimester

Saw a new doc today and learned a lot... (vent)

So there are 4 different doctors where I go that I was told I'd be meeting throughout my appointments. I've seen the same doctor every time so far and today I finally had a new doctor which I was a little nervous and excited about. She asked me about my diet (I'm vegetarian) and told me about how important it is to take my iron vitamin daily because I was/am anemic when they did my blood work earlier on and that if I don't keep my iron levels up I may need a blood transfusion when I deliver. OH? The other doctor never even told me I was anemic. She also told me to take my iron vitamin every other day or third day. Good to know. Then she went to measure my belly (yay finally!) and said that my bump looks good and everything measured perfectly :) I mentioned how I was worried because every one keeps telling me how small I look. She told me that since it's my first pregnancy that my stomach muscles are really tight and are keeping the baby more towards my back. The other doctor was one of the people who would throw the, "Oh you're really small" comment at me whenever she saw me.

I feel so much better after this appointment.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml