2nd Trimester

Alright ladies... baby shower talk

I am going to make my own invitations....(we will see how far i get before giving up, we have 42 women coming, and it?s a couples shower.... not counting men cuz i know not all of them will show)... did anyone else make their own invitations? If so, where can i go online to get some cute ideas (we are having a boy)

Also.. I need help with baby shower games, so far online pretty much lists the typical measure the belly game (we are not doing) and then bingo... any other suggestions that ARENT lame? i'd hate to throw a shower that didn?t have some sort of entertainment... not sure what other information you guys need in order to get helpful suggestions other than its a boy :) oh and daddy is a marine... not sure if that is relevant

OH and we want to serve a "blue" drink.... im not a fan of sherbet.. any other ideas other than blue kool-aid... lol i dont want to serve kool aid at my baby shower... lol i'd like something that you actually have to make.. that isnt 99% artificial sugar.. and i thought about just adding blue dye to a drink  but then that runs the risk of it staining lips and teeth haha that would be funny....

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml