2nd Trimester

For those of you who have found out what you're having

OK, we are NOT finding out what we're having but I want to ask mamas who did find out, how easy was it for the dr to figure it out?

For those having boys, did it seem like your dr was able to see 'it' right away and it easy for him/her to figure it out?

For those having girls did it seem easy for the dr to figure it out or did it take a little more searching?

I ask because, again, we are not finding out but at our u/s the other day our dr told us he of course knows what we're having. He said "I had to sneak a peek and see for myself". My thing is, since he knows we don't want to know, I assume he doesn't spend too much time 'down there' during our ultrasounds. DH and I watch every single second of the u/s while the dr is doing it and nothing stood out to me.

What I'm getting at is, if the dr didnn't concentrate on studying that area, does that mean it's pretty obvious to him what we're having? Like he could tell just by glancing over that are for a second? And if he could tell just by a quick glance, is it more likely to be a boy or a girl?

Of course I'm thinking to myself 'it must be a boy if it was that easy for him to figure out' but maybe I'm wrong?