3rd Trimester

Any moms with history of SVT?

I am not quite to my 3rd tri yet, but hoping someone can help me.

I had two heart caths to correct SVT in my teens.  Always have had to deal with feelings of rapid heart rate at random moments.  My heart rate has been pretty erratic the last week or two.  Not dehydrated.  No proof of recurring SVT on the holter monitor.  Just fast heart rate (100 at minimum throughout the day, spikes much higher).  

I was told that pregnancy can make symptoms suffered by those with a history of SVT much worse.  Is what I'm feeling normal for people with this history?  Been to the cardiologist about this twice since 14 weeks pregnant (25 weeks now). Early in the pregnancy he told me it's possible that I'm just sensitive to changes in my heart rate.  He's not sure what to do for me because he's not seeing SVT on the monitors. OB not sure what to tell me either.

I'm scared that this is going to get worse the farther along I get.  Right now I feel awful, it's a struggle to get anything done, and I have a hard time concentrating. I'm not sure what to expect and Dr. Google has no real information. The baby goes nuts whenever I get the heart rate spikes, and I worry for her health.  Someone please tell me this is normal for SVT people and that LO will be fine.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml