2nd Trimester

I dont know how to tell my husband

Hey guys I need some help. My job is really stressing me out. My blood pressure was high before spring break when I went to the doctor (primary doc cause I had a stomach bug). I work at a community college where I am constantly running around, answering phones, making and cancelling appointments, and gettin fussed out by students because they are failing (like its my fault?) and I cant do anything for them. Its a chaotic work enviroment that seemed to get worse once I got pregnant. To top it off we are short staffed.People are out sick, quit, or are out til the fall semester. The lady that does the some of the paperwork before it gets to me is out because she had surgery (cancer :()

so her job was given to someone else who never does it right which makes my job ten times harder. (I mean stuff like mixing up social security numbers) I am there til 7pm everyday except friday and when i work because we are short staffed I cant go to the bathroom....or even eat because I do my work at the front desk because I am doing two jobs now. I have no one to relieve me to go to the bathroom or even take a 5 min break. I am so stressed out that I got sick two weeks ago. I couldn't keep food down. I lost weight and everything. I was told to stay home that week (by my primary doc) and then last week was spring break but the closer and closer it gets to monday I start stressing. I can literally feel the pressure on my chest. I dont know what to do. Should I tell my doctor whats going on? I just switched doctors so I wont see him until the 28th of this month. 

I am stressed out about work, home and my new baby. I don't know how to tell my husband. he is very protective. I am afraid he may encourage me to quit. I am afraid if i quit I am going to lose my identity. Its hard to explain. I feel like I will somewhat useless.....I don't know guys. :(

Im at work from 12-7pm mon-thur and 9-1 on fridays (I stay pass 7pm because its so much work) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml