2nd Trimester

Advice for mat shorts/capris?

I'm having a really hard time finding shorts and capris that will work for me this summer. I was wondering if anyone had come across any that might fit the bill.

Before pregnancy I was around a size 16, so plus size, but I have "skinny girl legs." Part of my issue is that often plus size clothing billows around the legs, or is way too long for my body.

The other issue is that pregnancy makes my vulvodynia flare up pretty badly, so I need something more airy than jean shorts and not really tight fitting (but still not billowing...eesh). Tight clothing, sweat, and warm weather all make vulvodynia worse. Why did I decide to be pregnant during the summer again? ;)

Oh, also, skirts aren't super useful to me, because I am a SAHM with a 2 year old and will spend all summer either climbing around at parks or sitting on the floor at playgroups.

I did order a pair of gauchos from oldnavy.com, and I was going to order their cargo capris but they ran out of my size as I tried to complete the order.  I'm curious about other places for such capris as well as shorts.

Thanks ladies! :)

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker