2nd Trimester

Knees?

Hey Ladies! :)

So I unfortunately tore a muscle in my lower back last week while at work, and as I'm sure you would all be aware, because of the little one, anything stronger than tylenol is out of the question...

So in the meantime I'm just limping around, wincing and being grumpy, dealing with the soreness.

My real issue though has become my knees, since I pulled out my back.

My doctor ordered me not to attempt to bend at the waist indefinitely after I pulled my back out. (As I wasn't lifting a thing when it happened, just standing up. He thinks I just moved at the 'right' angle, and the growing weight of my baby belly on my otherwise small frame was enough to do it.)

Since I hurt my back, my knees have been TERRIBLE. I don't know if it's because I'm using them pretty much exclusively now, to bend, or if it's just a regular pregnancy thing...

Neither knee appears to be especially swollen from what I can see. But they are SO stiff and just ACHE like I cannot even describe. And this was a very sudden, random thing to start up...

Any suggestions, ladies?

Anyone else having knee pain?

I'm just wondering I guess, if anyone else has experienced sudden, profound knee pain/discomfort, and found anything that helps a little.

Cause let me tell you, the tylenol, it's not doing ANYTHING for me. :(

Take care, ladies, and thanks for any suggestions, or commiserating!

BabyFruit Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker