2nd Trimester

Thanks, but no, MIL -Follow Up

So earlier today I wrote about MIL & her pushing Winnie the Pooh nursery because that was DHs nursery. Seems like she knows how to get at me because she responded with photos of some random sports bedding, saying: What about these? ... adding that some of the items are already on their way!

I responded with links to the bedding DH & I were looking at late last night. She then sends a response asking about other boy & sports bedding with photos. I responded with more links to more bedding, hoping she would get the idea.

I just checked my email again & this one she simply said: Maybe you & *insert her nickname for my DH* should talk it over together & decide, then let me know.

Am I just reading too much into this, or is it coming across that she's making it like I can't decide A) on my own, as a MOM, & B) even if DH & I had discussed it, unless she hears it from DH will she actually go ahead with what we're thinking of; regardless the fact I have been emailing on both DH & my behalf.

I'm starting to think that she's really dismissing me & my opinions. It's making me wonder if the only reason she's emailing me at all is just because she 'has to'. (If that makes sense)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml