2nd Trimester

Ahhh! I'm nesting!!

It all started with my office.... It is to become the our little ones room. I contacted comcast, out they came. I moved all my stuff upstairs to the spare bedroom (with the help of DH for larger furniture) and re-organzied everything! But then while up here, I realized the extra closet we had up here was so full of sheets/comforters/linen's/extra jackets/halloween costumes - I must organize it. Did I really even need to look in that closet? My mind started running, well if that closet looks terrible - I'm sure my shoe/jacket closet must be awful too considering there were already alot of jackets up here. Boy was I right! I swear we have a billion pairs of shoes!? My DH and I only have two feet!! Where did they all come from, Do we even need that many. I think so, I love shoes....All done with that, and when going to put away my step-daughters linens in her closet, I thought I should re-arrange her room - make some more space. It did turn out beautiful! I don't know if i can stop... If anything atleast my little one will have a organized house upon arrival! 
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers