2nd Trimester

Co-worker rant

So this is kind of a continuation of a rant I had earlier (sorry).  I had earlier posted about a co-worker that blabbed my pregnancy and I was really mad. Well, I found out today why she did it.  She found out she was pregnant and wanted to be able to share the news without having share the lime light with someone else, nor have someone announce soon after her. This is what I was basically told. We have six women in our office that are pregnant and she felt left out. She started trying to get pregnant when she found out that more people in the office were pregnant.   Not even two months ago she was adamant she didn't want a kid because not only can she barely scrap by on finances, because she's supported her other kid and her new husband, but because her kid is " a hellion" that she can't control or keep in any day cares because he's violent.  Why in the HELL would you have a kid because everyone else is?!?!  Not to mention the fact you can't support or take care of the one you have? Maybe that's mean, but I don't get it.