2nd Trimester

Thanks, but no, MIL

So, MIL has sent some gifts for the baby. One item is a Winnie the Pooh blanket which is cute. Upon telling her "Thank you, it's cute.", she informs me that DHs nursery was Pooh. DH & I have spoken with her about nursery items & whatnot & she has made mention about Pooh & DH has said it's an idea, but not decided for the theme.

We just found out yesterday we are having a boy *(which was a COMPLETE shock... we ALL thought girl!)* so we're thinking sports/baseball.

Before even getting a chance to get on the computer ourselves to look at boy items, MIL sends an email with 4 Pooh nursery themes & wants to know which we like best.

This is definitely not the first time she's come with her own ideas, if you know what I mean. While her enthusiasm is appreciated, this shoving Winnie down the throat is not. I replied to her this morning about going with the baseball theme. She has yet to reply, but I can't help but feel her still pushing for Pooh. I know this seems so trivial & I should be grateful she's willing to help. On the same token, it's our first & maybe our only. It would be nice if she could just fall back with her ideas a bit & be more open to hearing our's out.

Anyone been in similar situations? What did you do? *tia* 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml