2nd Trimester

TMI warning, don't open if you're eating! :( concerned..

Hi ladies, this is TMI I know but I'm very concerned.

Just a little history of the past couple days

yesterday, I got up, ate some cereal, had a banana sandwich for lunch and a bottle of water, did bad and had a double cheeseburger from Wendys for supper. Nothing out of the ordinary to eat.

Today, I got up, had a glass of apple juice, went to the gym for an hour or so, just walking on the treadmill and such, came home, had another banana sandwich for lunch (craving for bananas obviously) and a swig or two of my husbands Mr. Pibb. Nothing else. also, nothing out of the ordinary that I would do pre pregnancy.

Anyway, went to get a shower and had to go to the bathroom (#2) and looked down (as I tend to do to make sure I don't see any blood anywhere) and noticed the stool was green! A weird green, nothing I've seen before. I haven't had anything green, as I know sometimes veggies and green foods can do this. I haven't had anything new or different that I wouldnt' have had if I wasn't pregnant..

It worries me and I'm curious if I should call my dr. ? What do you guys think this is from?? Any experience, any suggestions? Sorry TMI but I HAD to ask, just in case it's another "pregnancy thing".....

THANKS!!!