2nd Trimester

Just done!!!!

Every freakin time I've posted it has nothing but a bunch of drama and nonsense! Most of you are nosey b-tches who like to act like you know freakin everything. I'm done! I will not be posting on this board again. Yesterday I saw that post and just decided to reply like everyone else but then I got attacked about my life and choice which is none of anyones business. Other people said they drink wine and stuff yet no one said sh-t but I got called names and told I shouldn't have children becuase I'm not willing to give up MY life! I'm sorry but I did not decide to get pregnant, so we didnt purposely do this, it just happened and we are dealing with it. But at the same time my husband and I still need to enjoy our lives and our marriage and that comes first. I'm so over the wanna be doctors on this board my baby does not have any problems!!! Maybe you all need to worry about yourselves and not what other people are doing! I'm so over this board!!!!!! Also I do NOT have a driniking problem I just have a life maybe you all need to get one!