2nd Trimester

Looking for feedback! (kind of long...sorry!)

Hey ladies,

I was just looking for feedback regarding what you plan on doing (or have already done probably!) for crib bedding.

I make homemade quilts, and every time I've given one to someone or sold one ( I sold four at our local Relay for Life last year all proceeds went to the ACS), people tell me I should think about actually trying to sell them as a business. I have mainly made queen size ones because I started making one for myself and wanted a huge blanket I could snuggle up on the couch with, but my sister (a marketing genius) and others suggested that I try my hand in ones for baby. They would be the same size as a regular crib comforter, and they would come in various colors, patterns, designs, and most would be made to order, so I would work directly with the person buying to make exactly what they are looking for.

I was just wondering how many of you would consider buying a comforter by itself instead of a bedding set, or buying a separate blanket for baby to use as a security blanket or a throw?

I personally bought a separate crib comforter because my fiance and I could not agree on a set, nor find one that we were really in love with and could justify spending the 150.00+ for a full set.

I really appreciate any feedback that you would be willing to give!

Thanks in advance!

BabyName Ticker