3rd Trimester

Shower vent

A good friend of mine and my husband's offered back in January to throw me a shower. We picked a date and she asked me to put together the invite list with addresses. We did that and sent her the list on February 2nd. My husband was in touch with her and asked if there was anything else he/we could do to help. She assured us she had it all taken care of (she and her husband also threw a couples wedding shower for us back at that time complete with a fully catered meal, bartenders, servers, etc, so I had no doubt that she would be on it). I have a couple close friends that live out of state and will be flying in, and just heard from them yesterday and today asking when the shower is since they haven't heard anything, and it's supposed to be TWO WEEKS from Saturday!  I'm grateful she is throwing me a shower (at least I think she still is!), but I can't help but be a little frustrated that it's two weeks away and invites still haven't gone out - especially when she knows there are out of state guests trying to make plans. 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFetus Ticker