2nd Trimester

Told my kinder kids yesterday.

They were super cute. They always ask me if I'm married and how many kids I have. My answer is always yes and I have 36 kids. They laugh because THEY are my kids and they know it. I always get called Mommy or Grandma. I told them that when they get bigger and go to first grade, I'll have 37 kids. They assumed it would be because pre-k was growing or their brother or sister is coming next year. I read them the story The Berenstain Bears New Baby. One kid put it all together before I could say anything else. I stood up and showed my ever expanding belly (that none of them seemed to notice before!). They wanted to feel her move and hear her. I got belly kisses and rubs all days long. It was easier than I anticipated it to be. Now whenever I eat something, they ask if the baby is hungry and if I'm feeding her. One student sat this morning during morning work time and read my baby every single book on his table! He kept asking "did the baby like that story? I'll read her another one." That was the first time ever I didn't have to force him to read a book. It really was a great experience!

Thought I'd share a good day today!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml