2nd Trimester

Co-Worker Rant

This is just rant, but I'm SOOOOOO mad.  I'm at 14 weeks and I've been keeping my pregnancy under wraps at work because I don't want all the attention/gossip that goes with it.  I work in an office with nothing but women and the rumor mill/ nose in your business that goes on is beyond crazy; I'm not into it.  I confided in a co-worker that I was really close to, we've shared many things that aren't supposed to go past one another; and so far it's been that way.  However, she decided to blab to another pregnant co-worker that I'm expecting.  On top of that, she neglected to tell me that she slipped up (because suppossedly it was an accident).  So I get to work today and already two people have talked to me about; one hadn't even heard it from the person my co-worker blabbed to!!!!  She apologized to me over a text message and when I was/am still upset she has to the AUDACITY to say "well, I apologized".  Like I'm supposed to be COMPLETELY ok with her doing it, since she said sorry.  I think I'd be more ok with it if she wasn't a complete attention whore and I think she did it to get the attention for spilling it.  She always has to be the center of attention and can't understand someone who doesn't want to be the center of conversation.  I know there is nothing I can do now, but I'm still beyond mad. 

-->