2nd Trimester

How on earth do I find a good maternity bra

My boobs were a UK C (I think that's US B?) cup pre-pregnancy, and now they're exploding out of my bra. Yes, that's bra, singular, because I only have one that even comes close to fitting.

I have no idea how to go about finding a good maternity bra. I need support because they're already really drooping, and they were never the perkiest of pairs to begin with. Trouble is, when it comes to being measured, I have NO "well-fitting" bras to wear. One gives no support whatsoever and somehow the cups gape at the sides, even now; one gives support but digs in absolutely everywhere because I've had it since I was 130lbs; and the only other bra I have (other than the many others that I haven't been able to fasten since I was 130lbs) is heavily padded. It fits better than the others but it's still too small, and... aren't you supposed to wear a non-padded bra when you get measured?

I have absolutely no idea what size I am anymore so I can't just go buy a bra. Besides, I tried that the other day, as a temporary fix, and found that I have no idea what 'proper support' even is. Do maternity stores in the US have a measuring service? What should I do about the fact that I don't even have a bra to wear for measuring?