3rd Trimester

What's in the labor bag...

I'm so behind on packing for the hospital (since I have my bag, my husband's bag, and my daughter's bag) and kind of burned out on parenting a sick toddler, so I thought maybe we could all share what's in our labor bags if we even started packing them yet. I'm 37 weeks, so I feel like I should probably have this squared away by tonight. Want to share? I'll start:
So far I have:
-shampoo/conditioner/hair ties/hair product/brush
-body wash & a little loofah
-toothbrush/toothpaste
-contacts/solution/case/spare pair of glasses

-2 nursing bras with underwire, 2 without (for sleeping)
-2 Undercover Mama tanks
-2 pairs of socks, 1 pair of slippers with nonskid soles
-nursing PJ's (pants, tank, and light robe/wrap thing)
-nursing pads
-1 comfy maternity/nursing shirt

I still have a bit to go--all of those silly things like phone charger, change, camera, batteries, etc still have to be located and packed. What have you gotten packed--or what are your top 5 things you wouldn't ever want to forget?

BFP #1 - 7.29.09, EDD 4.12.10, PTL @ 29wks, 32wks, 35wks before being induced 4.6.10 @ 39wks BFP #2 - 12.26.10, EDD 9.7.11, M/C 1.25.11 @ 8wks (OBGYN change) BFP #3 - 3.30.11, EDD 12.12.11, M/C 6.9.11 @ 13wks (genetic tests showed no abnormalities, normal u/s day of m/c) BFP #4 - 7.8.11, EDD 3.23.11 (OBGYN change at 10 weeks) Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers