2nd Trimester

Confess: Have you acted out of character or ridic b/c of pregnancy?

Hi 2nd tri!  I'm so happy to be here.

I thought I'd jump-in with a call for self deprecation confessions   :)  Have you caught yourself being ridiculous or out of character b/c, you can only suppose, you're pregnant?  Okay, maybe being pregnant serves more of an exuse at times.  It could be the hormones or pregnancy brain but I've already had some moments that make me scratch my head and wonder if pregnancy is to blame, or if I can let it take the fall. :)

For instance, I've had moments where I become a hater... of anything.  The other night, marching bands came up in a topic of conversation with DH.  I got all firm and sassy with DH about hating marching bands.   WTF?  Odd because I don't hate them and actually get goosebumps from how cool and powerful they are when they play. Pregnancy?

Then there was the time I couldn't find my sunglasses and asked DH, in an accusatory tone, "What did you do with my sunglasses?" as if he actually would have done something with them.  I ultimately found them in my purse Embarrassed.   Pregnancy?

Oh, and nevermind the stupid questions I was asking my boss yesterday.  Yeesh.  Pregnancy brain?