South Florida Babies
Options

TV Talk: Parenthood

I'm so happy that Crosby and Jasmine are tying the knot. The Dr. was nice but it's been more than apparent that she still loved him and that they needed to be together.

I hope that Julia and Joel get Zoey's baby. I'm hoping that she was totally premature in thinking that she was going to keep the baby and that it was more of a "goodbye" thing. 

I hate that  Adam met with that guy who wants to buy the Luncheonette. That was super douchey of him. I know he has Hattie starting college etc. but I think it was just be so wrong of him to have gone along with Crosby to help him achieve his dream and then ruin it for him.  

What is up with Kristina? Is she crazy? I understand that she thought that what Amber was doing wasn't great for Bob's campaign but wtf?! Bob and Amber are consenting adults. She's totally off her rocker. 

I'm happy Max has a friend! :)

I'm not sure how I feel about Sarah and Mark. I really want her to be happy. I think I'd be okay either way with what happens tonight.

TTC #1 May/June 2008
CP 7.19.08
Dx with PCOS 3.27.09
HSG 7.15.09 = All clear
8.09 & 9.09(re-try) IUI #1/2 - Clomid 100mg Follistim 150iu Ovidrel=cancelled due to cysts
10.09 IUI #1/2 - Clomid 100mg Follistim 150iu Ovidrel Crinone 8%=BFP!
22mm Follie / 60mil & 48mil post wash counts Beta #1 (14dpiui)= 102 Beta #2 (18dpiui)= 714 12.3.09 HB 135bpm

Our baby boy was born on 7.8.10 @ 38 weeks 2 days! 2:17pm 6lbs 8oz 20" long
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image