2nd Trimester

What do you do if dad and SM are too demanding. Help!

Telling my dad and SM about the baby has been the stupidest thing I have done so far in my pregnancy! My DH and I both agree we should have kept that little nugget to ourselves until the baby was 15!! Now our mandatory 4 family dinners a year have been quadrupled at the very least. I learned at an early age to not count on them for any help or advice, just judgement and snobbish criticism ( little hint: I am a bad daughter if I ask for help of any sort). I'm now getting calls and texts everyday from them and heaven forbid I do not answer right away... I am not close to them in the least, so to hear that they will be making their own nursery for the baby to stay brought on dreams of being sued by them for full custody. I know that would never happen, it's just the anxiety of it all. Not only this but my husband has ceased to exist, both dad and SM have gone back to ignoring him, as was the case during our 4 year dating period ( we have now been together 8 wonderful years). There are so many things that we are expected to do with this baby, top of the list is that they get full priveledges to parties, holidays, ect while my own mother, sister, MIL and BIL have been forgotten and will not be included. All my DH and I want to do is to raise our children how we want to and not have their rules and regulations be a part of it. This is supposed to be a happy time for everyone, but they are making everything we decide a roller coaster of hell. They are going to have a nasty awakening when we do things our own way and not include them with everything, so I guess I'll be stuck with the title "bad daughter". It's at times like these when I wish we lived in a different state. I could really use some advice on how to handle this messed up situation.