3rd Trimester

Morning Vent

My husband is a great guy. I love him dearly. He just does not understand what it's like to be 39+ weeks pregnant! I got up at 5 to use the bathroom and I couldn't fall back asleep so I just go to the living room. He works from 3-11 during the week and I stay at home with our daughter. Weekends are relaxing I think and this morning I waited until he got exactly 7 hours of good sleep before I asked him to get up and get our day going to help me clean. He got angry because I "never" let him sleep and I get to "sleep all the time"!! I couldn't believe it. How does he not understand that pregnant women do not actually sleep??? It's like I go to bed, wake up every 45 min to turn and get comfy, go back to sleep and repeat. I do not get the constant pleasant sleep that he gets. I hurt too bad to turn without waking up, so it's impossible for me to actually feel "rested" in the mornings so he lets me "sleep" another hour more than him. His father, mother, and 14 yr. old brother are coming in from CA next Monday and they will be here for THREE weeks. I didn't think that I'd be pregnant still because of our first daughter coming at 37 weeks, so I thought we'd already be acquainted with our new one, but we wont be. It's crazy. I have a house to clean, a baby to have, a daughter to take care of, in-laws to entertain and he gets mad because I asked him to get up with me at 8 this morning. It just made me angry. Now I will go and make a poached egg on toast. Thanks for listening. 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml