3rd Trimester

Dreading my delivery!

My ILs are flying in Wednesday through Sunday, (my RCS is Wednesday).  My FIL is a nice guy, he needs to grow a set and stand up to his wife, but has a good heart. However, he has major health issues and just got out of the hospital for the 3rd time this year with a lung virus.  They are calling it chronic pneumonia and can't figure out how to get rid of it.  They don't 'think' it's contagious, but that does not make me happy about him being around my newborn. My MIL is a nightmare!  All she is doing is annoying DH with what her needs are while she's here and how we're inconveniencing her by making her stay in a hotel.  My Mom is staying in our spare room for 2 weeks to help with DD1, (taking her to and from daycare, transitioning, etc...), so we don't have anywhere for my ILs to sleep!  Plus my ILs will not sleep in the same room so one would sleep in our spare room and the other in DD2s room on an air mattress-no.  MIL is also a chain smoker, chronic complainer and is only around when there is a photo op to make her look like Grandma of the year=worthless.  She's so self-centered and lazy. The thought of her nicotine stained fingers near my newborn brings feelings of rage.  (Yes, I'm hormonal!) They have no plans other than to sit in my hospital room for 4 days!!!  I told DH he needs to be very clear that they should only come when we call them as I will be trying to nurse, recovering from major surgery and on painkillers that will make me exhausted.  He feels bad that they are flying here and being told to hang out at their hotel. I never wanted them to come this early, and tried to tell them that I will not be up for visitors the first few days.  C'mon, my stomach muscles are being severed with a scalpel, I won't be able to rest too much due to the constant temperature taking, bfing, pain and not to mention my bare a@@ hanging out while limping at a snail's pace to the restroom to have a nurse hose down my cooch with a water bottle a couple of times a day!!!!  BIL lives here too and has 2 kids so I think they could spend a fair amount of time with them, but everyone hates his wife, so they don't want to see her.  I'm not likely going to be the 'liked' daughter in law after this visit either!  I have decided that I will be a b*tch if I have to and tell everyone to leave-and enlist the help of the nursing staff to kick people out if I need to.  It's my health, my recovery and my time to bond with my baby-I shouldn't have to deal with this crap!  This should be a joyous occasion and I have so much anxiety about it. I wouldn't mind them coming up to visit for a couple of hours a day, but why do they want to sit in my room from 8am to 9pm?  
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml