Austin Babies
Options

Trying not to flip out...

BF is a contract installer for a satellite TV company. Forever he has been wanting to go 'in house' as opposed to be a contractor for many reason...benefits, paid time off, better pay, vehicle, not having to buy supplies, etc. This has always been known since I met him. For one reason or another something has held him back. There is an 'in house' company here but they don't have any openings. He applied to the in house company in Houston and they want to meet with him on Friday. Don't get me wrong- this is a great opportunity for him/us. I'm beyond thrilled for him and hope he gets it.

At the same time I'm flipping out. I'm a planner and am used to having a plan for everything. I got nothin' here.  As of today I have no idea if he'll get the job although I'm thinking he will.  I own a house here- can I sell, do I rent? If I have to rent then that just sounds like a huge hassle! If I sell I'd like to at least break even....I don't have the funds to lose money on the house sell.  Where will we live- apartment, house, etc....rent or buy? Where will DD go to daycare? My job has locations all over Houston and I think I would be able to transfer but don't really want to inquire about that until he hears something. Maybe I'll ask anyways just to see. I have a BFF from childhood that lives in Spring so we could live near them. I'm excited about the opportunity...we have friends here but not any that we hang out with regularly and he gets along great with my BFF's husband.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers