2nd Trimester

different movement or something else?

I've been very fortunate and have had an amazing pregnancy so far. I am a FTM and again have been lucky in that I've been feeling solid and consistent movement since 17 weeks.  The last couple of days the movement has (if possible) increased even more at nights, but seems lower than normal... in my lower abdonmen, in which it's been a lot higher up the last while.  But that's not the weird part... it's that I'm not sure what i'm feeling is movement or something else.... and it's hard to explain... it is not sharp or painful, but it's like a lightened sense of pressure on maybe my cervix or bladder.... the best way I can describe it, and sorry for this in advance, but... when you have sex, sometimes you feel like "his member" is poking this... and now it feels like this same thing is being poked but from the inside..... if that makes any sense at all! lol  It can also be fairly consistent and last for prolonged periods so i don't think baby is doing it.  I'm not in pain, I have no bleeding, nothing like that, but it has been about 2 or 3 days now of feeling this and it's different.... anyone else?