2nd Trimester

Just tripped and fell...

A few minutes ago, I climbed out of bed and headed to the bathroom. I must have been half asleep (or maybe I'm just clumsy) because I literally got my foot caught in my pajama pants and tripped. I fell to the floor, pretty much landing on my side.  My thigh and knee took the brunt of it; I don't remember landing on my stomach at all.

From what little research I've done, it seems like my baby should be fine. However, I'm not sure if I should call my doctor, just in case. I don't think i would call now, since it's so late at night, so I would need to call tomorrow (Saturday). And my doctor wouldn't be working then, so I'd have to have her paged.

My instinct is telling me that this isn't a big deal...I don't think I fell particularly hard, and I don't think I fell in such a way that would cause harm to the baby (because of how I landed). I don't want to call the doctor for no reason, but on the other hand, if something was wrong, I'd hate to think I could jave prevented tragedy by calling.

What do you all think? Should I call? And if so, how long do you think I can/should wait before calling? 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker