2nd Trimester

How close to your DD do they schedule a repeat c/s?

Also posted on c/s board: 

I know this is something to ask my doctor, but she wrote down at the last appt that I want a RCS and said we'd talk about it later.

Fast forward to yesterday's conversation with DH, where I really upset him (not on purpose) because I said that it may be a week or even two (?) before the due date. He's gone with work until the 23rd of July and (without even talking to a superior) says that he won't be able to make it if it's before the 23rd, and I'll have to find someone else to do it for me. Sorry, but the reason I picked this OB is because my mom works with her in the OR and told me that she a) is a brilliant surgeon, and b) has lovely bedside manner (which she does). I'm not getting someone else to deliver this baby for me. Barring my OB going on holidays or anything like that.    

My due date is August 2nd. I don't want to have a RCS on July 30th, since that's the day my son was born and died. Can anyone tell me approximately when they'll schedule one?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers