2nd Trimester

DH and I had so much fun registering last night!!!

Dh and I went to Target to do our first registry for baby. OMGosh!!! It was so much fun. I gave Dh the scanner just like I had done when we registered for wedding gifts so that he didn't feel like a third wheel and could have some fun too. I just called him over when there was something that I wanted! :)

To finally be able to walk through the baby aisles and pick stuff out that you like and that you want for your baby instead of for a friend was almost surreal. We laughed and joked around, picked blankets together, looked at baby socks (which he was going to register us for 8 pairs of camo socks before I stopped him and allowed him to put 2 pair on there....ahhahaahah), toys, rattles, diapers....just everything! It was awesome!!! You can tell when he "got out of my sight" though by looking at the registry....heheheheh. I would take those few things off but why bother. That was his contribution and I don't think it would be fair to delete those choices off the registry. It wasn't anything stupid like golf clubs, but there are a few 12m+ shirts on there, and he put a Mater pillow pal on there. He said that the baby needed it for the car...HAHAHAHAH!!!! Silly DH!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml