3rd Trimester

Person who won't mind their business...vent

Okay so last year I had a BFF. She had been my BFF for 12 years, however I paid her husband to work on my car (he needed money for parts and we had done this before, so no biggie right?) but they basically took my money and ran! I was paying for a new engine and radiator work as well as a few up grades like a new battery and so on.

I ended up telling them both off and I haven't talked to them since! She was pretty heart broken over it, because her husband is constantly in trouble with the law and because of the things he has done her family won't have anything to do with her and neither would any person she considered a friend before she got married.. He can't seem to stay away from drugs and has done hard time (10 years in prison for cocaine and meth). He was really nice and good to her when they started dating, but everything went down hill after that. I had him work on my car so they could at least have money to pay their water bill and so their son could have food to eat. 

Anyways, so I totally got rid of them out of my life and I also realized as a nursing student I don't need to be associated with those kind of people unless they're patients

However.... My mom's a doctor and my ex-BFF came into my mom's clinic to be seen. (My mom's a Ped and her partner does Family Practice) So she was asking my mom about me and trying to get info about me out of my mom when she saw her in the hall.

It turns out she moved to the city I live in because her husband couldn't find work and she wanted to know how I was doing...ugh! I would have rather not known she was in the same city or anything and it's none of her business as to what is going on in my life! I'm a confrontational person, so if she saw me out and about and tried to talk to me, I'd end up going off at her mainly because of hormones...(I have gone off at doctors within the last month even)

I'm just stressed over it and most likely for no reason, but I cut her out of my life for a reason and I don't need her making any kind of a cameo in it...I'm just hoping that I don't see her until I deliver and then I'm moving to my mom's since DH has to go out of state for his work training and he will be gone for 4 months (he's in law enforcement).

I think I need a cupcake to make me feel better.... 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml